Here it goes:
Rules: Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people; then visits those people’s sites and comments, letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.
- Men always envied my legs. Not what you think. When I was 13 years old, I could push more weight with my legs than my 16-17 year old male gymnast teammates.
- Because of no. 1, it was almost impossible for me to find boots where my calves would fit in. I still have trouble with that.
- I can watch almost any operation on TV, but when the eye is involved, I have to turn away. As a matter of fact, I was thinking at some point of getting my eyesight corrected with a laser operation. My Dad gave me a website where he had a cataract removed, so I went there. Just reading about it (no picts) made my stomach churn and feel faint.
- I often trip over things or slip (yes, I’m clumsy) because I don’t always watch where I’m going and then I can stumble for meters on end (think comedy), but I’ll hardly ever fall. It must be quite a show to watch, I tell you.
- I’ve had my share of torn ligaments and muscles through sports, bruises, scorches and stitches as a kid (a true tomboy, I was), but I never broke a bone in my body.
- I can’t kill big spiders. It grosses me out. Instead, I catch them with a tupperware and throw them out.
- I’ve been married twice.
- It drives me crazy when I decide to sit down and relax, and O-X starts cleaning up the place in frenzy.
I know many of you have done this one already, so I won’t tag anyone in particular. If you haven’t done it, yet, or just feel like doing it, then consider yourself tagged.