Monday, May 21, 2007

Returned from Austria

Just a short note to let you know that I'll be doing my best to catch up on my blogroll again. The 5-6 days we spent in Austria were just awsome! After 7 hours of driving back including all the traffic jams and road constructions on the way - which we knew we'd have - we got home at 9 pm last night. Then we enjoyed a last dring in our garden.

This coming weekend, Andreas and Suze, friends of ours from the Unterallgäu (south of Munich) will be coming over for the weekend and on Sunday evening, we'll be meeting Mr. and Mrs. TBF for dinner where we also will have the chance to meet fellow bloggers from the USA!! Another fun-filled weekend.

Stay tuned. I'll try to post as soon as possible, but for now, it's back to work.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bon...Enfin!!!. Cinq jours de travail!...Il était temps...!

I thing que la jealousy is not good for moi!..

Have a nice-sweet-lovely wek-end!.. Ritabisous.

Jay said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip, now rest up for the rest of your adventures!

Shammickite said...

You'll have to go back to work for a rest!

Unknown said...

We just watched rick steves in Germany. I'm itching to go.. But of course i miss it all...

But of course I guess in a month or two we will finally travel again!

Ginnie Hart said...

I know you have a lot to tell us about that trip, CS, but work does call, doesn't it! Come when you can.

I'm still dying to know who you'll be meeting from the USA, especially since I know it's not me! :)

christina said...

Do you guys, like, ever SLEEP? Or at least sit down for a minute?
:-) :-) Only kidding. I'm glad the social season has gotten off to such a good start for you.

CanadianSwiss said...

All: I tried to reply from the office, bit I think the evil, evil company (or blogger?) did not let me.

Ritadaphné: Cinq jours et la semaine prochaine, seulement quatre! Lundi de Pentecôte est férié ici :D

Jay: If I ever get to it??

Ex-Shammi: I am resting... at work ;)

ET: Rick who?? ;) Hope you get out soon!

Ginnie: I will have a lot to say. I'll have to take a few days off to write, tho. You'll find out soon who the mysetry blogger is, but I don't know if you are familiar with him.

Christina: I always sit down when blogging. Sleep... Is that the state where your eyes are actualy closed for more that 30 seconds?? ;)

P. said...

Have a wonderful weekend! I can see that you two will be in good company.

Sounds like ET and I are heading down to California via automobile soon. yay! I've been wanting to drive down the coast for so many years... it's finally arriving! :)